We have all sorts of ways to enjoy breakfast waffles/pancakes in our family.
1. Pour on some applesauce and a dollop of whipped cream.
2. Slather on some Nutella, slice up some banana wheels, and top with whipped cream.
3. Spread on some Nutella and add some sliced strawberries, and whipped cream.
4. Add some fresh or canned peaches and a spoonful of whipped cream
6. Cook up some homemade strawberry or triple berry syrup.
7. Mix in some mini chocolate chips into batter then cook.
8. Mix mashed banana into waffle batter before baking then spread Nutella and whipped cream on hot waffle.
9. With a fried egg on top of waffle and douse with pure maple syrup or any maple syrup.
10. Toss some fresh apple bits and cinnamon sugar in the batter before baking.
11. Add some maple syrup to the batter for take and go waffles
12. Toss some crushed frozen raspberries in to the batter before cooking. Put sliced peaches and top with Uncle Bob's Butter Country Buttermilk Syrup. Yum!
I could go on...but I am craving waffles!